Rules and Regulation - Read Before Posting
Due to flood control and spam prevention, regular members are not allowed to start topics in the Announcement, Recruitment or anything in the Our Projects categories. The only thing you'll be able to do is post responses to topics already made by either me or my staff members. In fact there is no need for you to start topics on those categories, so don't worry about it.
That being said, feel free to post anything in the General category. These threads include the Introductions section, where you can post anything about yourself that you wish others to read; Fanfiction / Fanart, a place to share your creative writing or art skills; The Arts, to discuss your favorite movies, shows, music, books, etc.; and Forum Games, which is pretty much self-explanatory.
Of course, with these privileges there are some specific rules I'd like you to stick by before you post new topics.
- 1. Do not repost. Make sure that your topic doesn't already exist by looking through the pages. Reposts will be deleted, and NOT merged.
- 2. Night Sky does not tolerate any profanities or rude comments in any of the posts. You will receive up to three warnings if you violate this rule. After the third warning, you will be banned from the forum.
- 3. Downloads are not available on the forum. They are already on our site so there is no need for it to be here also. Do not request that we put them up. Such posts will be ignored and you will receive a warning.
- 4. Do not ask when future releases are. We do not have a set schedule and have our own lives outside of Night Sky as well! Questions asking us why we haven't been releasing anything and when future releases are will be ignored. You will be given a warning. If you wish to see faster releases then join our team.
- 5. If you're applying for a position with us, please do not spam our inboxes asking why we haven't gotten back to you. We will get to your application and reply to you as fast as we can. If you didn't pass, hone up on your skills and try again!
- 6. Do not send the staff or myself rude emails or private messages because something is not to your liking. If you have any constructive criticism or friendly suggestions, you can post them in our Comments and Suggestions thread.
- 7. Use proper grammar in your post titles. Topics started with bad grammar or spelling will be edited, and if your first post is extremely short (for example, it's only one or two words) they will be deleted.
The Rules and Regulations thread will be updated every now and then. Whenever this happens we will post a notice in the Announcements thread. Be sure to check here often to see if there have been any changes.