Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 7:18 AM | Welcome Guest

Night Sky

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Night Sky » Comments and Suggestions » Manga Suggestions (Want us to pick up a certain project? Post it here.)
Manga Suggestions
LacieDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 12:02 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
We are always on the lookout for new projects, so if you have a particular series you'd like to see scanlated let us know. However, read on to see terms and conditions as well as requirements for your post.

Terms & Conditions
  • The manga has to have no releases, OR it has to be officially dropped by the group that previously scanlated it, OR the group must be listed as inactive for us to pick up their project.
  • Any genre is fine, but NO adult or hentai mangas.
  • If you have links to raws, let us know as well. It will save us some time.
  • Once you've posted here, DO NOT keep emailing the staff or myself about why we haven't picked it up. We reserve the right to refuse to do any of the suggestions listed here.

What You'll Need to Post:
Name of Manga:
Author/Artist:
Baka-Updates Link:
Raw Files (If Applicable):

There will be a poll on the site for you to vote on which one you would like to see us translate. I will add suggestions to the poll as we get them. For it to be considered up for suggestion you have to provide us the raw and if you can not find the raw then either myself, the staff, or someone else has to find them before I can put it on the poll for suggestion. The poll can only hold fifteen suggestions at a time so when we get ten to fifteen suggestions I will make the poll public for you to vote.

Forum » Night Sky » Comments and Suggestions » Manga Suggestions (Want us to pick up a certain project? Post it here.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: